January 2012

Five Important Tax Facts for the Self Employed

by Tax Man on January 29, 2012

Tax On. Being your own boss and/or being the boss of others is a difficult and daunting endeavour. Sure, it’s great that when you work for yourself you are no longer a “slave to the man,” but simultaneously it’s intimidating because you must accurately report all of your income and expenses to the IRS every year. [...]


Tax Filing Season | Do You Need To File?

by Tax Man on January 25, 2012

Tax On.   It’s Tax-filing season in the US. The IRS started accepted electronic filing on Jan 17th so there’s never been a  better time to ensure you know all the tax rules and laws to make sure you only pay the tax you need to.   If you’re just starting out in the world [...]

{ 1 comment }

  Are you still paying off your student loans? Read on and we’ll show you how you can reduce the amount you have to pay back. I’m still paying off my student loan and it is not that fun. Personally, having two different student loan companies hounding me for their money creates substantial stress. Sure, [...]


The Basics of Charitable Contributions

by Tax Man on January 1, 2012

Happy 2012 everyone and welcome to Tax On Tax Off.  For more about what the site is all about, click on our About page. At the time of writing it is January of 2012. Soon you are going to have to report the charitable contributions you made last year in 2011. Whether you donated $100 or [...]


Tax On Tax Off Launches

by Tax Man on January 1, 2012

Hello World. [ buy viagra china | long term effects of viagra | add buy online url viagra | indian cialis canada | viagra message board | pfizer viagra cheap | adviser finance order viagra | buy viagra uk | viagra order cheap | mexican viagra | cialis arterial fibrillation | viagra prescription drug | [...]

{ 1 comment }